Matteo, JV and me have tried running weekly syncup meetings for a while.
We'd like to extend it as the community syncup meeting - for technical
discussions, community matters and any sync-ups. The meeting is typically
comprised of 2 parts - the first part is going through any open pull
requests and newly open jiras and the second part is technical discussions
around issues and features and community matters (like meetups and events).

We'd like to know if any other contributors are interested in
participating. If so, what are the best time to meet and how often it
should be?

- Sijie