Flavio, agreed.

We are thinking of running the meeting in following form:

- we will try to run a bi-weekly community syncup meeting to discussion
pull requests, jiras and such. If nothing to discuss, we will cancel.
- we will collect the topics to discuss prior to the syncup meeting and
send the agenda out.
- we are looking for meeting on Thursday, so that we can send the agenda
out early that week.
- we will have notes and keep them on the wiki

I also liked the idea of KIP. There are quite a few improvements that come
up recently. We can also try to adopt the process of KIP (I can start a
different thread for that).

- Security, Authentication and Authorization
- Ledger Id beyond 32 bits (64 bits, 128 bits)
- Ensemble placement for tier storage
- Disk corruption detection and repair
- ..
(JV also has a list of improvements to add :))

- Sijie