All,

as GSoC mentor of [1] I'm happy to say that Jose is doing very well and
he's keeping up a great job on adding PaaS support to Brooklyn

Jose Carrasco is being very active and productive during this period. He is
collecting his ideas and documenting his work in this folder [1]. He's been
quite active on IRC but we have also 1:1 conversations that he's keen to
summarize focusing with the design and the main technical decisions taken
along the way.
There is also Trello board [2] that we have reviewed with some of the
Brooklyn committers (Aled, Alex and Robert) Currently the code produced for
this project is available at [3] but it will be moved to an apache soon.

If you are interested please let us know your thoughts/comments,

Sorry for the belated update,
Andrea and Jose

[1]: https://drive.google.com/a/cloudsoftcorp.com/folderview?id=0BxP_
HXE8tVoFazF4cUV0LXpYSTg&usp=sharing#