Hi all,

As Andrea mentioned, GSoC was closed successfully.
Thank again to Andrea and the Brooklyn community for
your support there!

I agree with Andrea, a demo would be interesting in order to
show our work and, if you would agree, continue working in the
PaaS integration. We could try to arrange meeting next week, WDYT?

Thanks Andrea for promoting this event.

Best,
Jose