It seems that your tactic of argument is to discredit me at every level in
order to show your superiority of sorts.  Let me set this straight, I am not
attempting to say that I am an authority on ASF or that I know how things
should be run.  I also was not attempting to vilify you in front of the board
or vilify you in any way.  My complaint is that your rhetoric is
unprofessional; and as a representative of the board the language you use is,
plainly, casting a bad light on the ASF.

I understand all of your concerns and was not attempting to minimize them in
any way; they are legitimate concerns.  The way you are handling them is what I
am concerned with and the tone you take is what I believe is helping divide the
community.  Being the “villain” as you say is what is the problem.  If you cast
yourself as the villain as a representative of the foundation you are then
making the foundation look bad.

Lastly, I may not have a vote, but I do have a voice.  Everyone in the
community does and can be heard, if not then it isn’t much of a community at
all. I wouldn’t have you voted off the board nor do I want you to be voted off
the board, I have not enough information to make a sound decision in that
regard.

All I ask if for some common professionalism and courtesy, nothing more.