Hi,

> Given the same agreement there that the ASF's docs are unclear on the
> topic, and having to rely upon a post from Roy in *some thread, I think it
> is safe to say we can (if need be) continue until those docs are made up to
> date. Also, I cannot see how the ASF can enforce anything retroactively.

This is not a retrospective change just a clarification on what should be self
evident. The ASF has made retrospective changes in the past e.g. changes to ASF
header policy and changes to license compatability.

> Justin, please inform us of the threads you start.

I said above I would get this clarified on legal discuss. I've also added a
discussion item to the next board meeting.

Thanks,
Justin