Hi Maik,

In Cayenne a canonical way to override services is via DI. A PR that follows
that approach has a good chance of acceptance.

From a quick glance, I wonder if this new DI endpoint should be a factory of
ClassDescriptorMap (which is currently lazily created inside EntityResolver).
We can't make ClassDescriptorMap itself DI-managed as it depends on the mapping
state, but a factory for it can be a DI singleton. Inside your custom factory
(a few levels down actually) you can provide a subclass of BeanAccessor (maybe
also via its own DI factory?).

Andrus