Hi Andrus, and y'all.

I've been looking into this and it seems like a rather large change to allow
something relatively simple (allowing DataObjects to have accessor methods that
don't start with a "get"-prefix).

Would people be diametrically opposed to just changing BeanAccessor so that it
seeks for a non-prefixed method if a prefixed one isn't found? That
modification is minimal and shouldn't affect any current users, so I can think
of.

Cheers,
- hugi