Hey guys, who controls apt-get.eu and given the (rather concerning)
level of dependency on the operation of the download.cloud.com - would
it not make sense to use a domain that is under the control of party
whose alignment with CloudStack will not shift. I hesitate to
implicate the red tape of Apache Foundation, but perhaps the fabled
CloudStack alliance organization would be a good way to handle this
long term.

--
Ian Rae
CEO | PDG

CloudOps | Cloud Infrastructure and Networking Solutions
www.cloudops.com | 420 rue Guy | Montreal | Canada | H3J 1S6