Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
Ralph Goers wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

So let's switch Cocoon to Maven ;-)

I wish it was that simple. I looked at it a month or so ago. A royal PITA. Unfortunately, I also think it is very necessary. We really need to get the 3rd party jars out of our download.

-1: Complete download must stay.

You can add another download option, though, if wanted.
Spring framework uses maven and handles it nicely. They provide springframework-XXX.zip and springframework-XXX-with-deps.zip.

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]