Hi Jarek,

You raised interesting discussion points but I would prefer not to discuss
specific examples in a public mailing list, since they may spark
unnecessary controversy and derail from the focus of the working group.

Do you mind summarizing your key considerations without mentioning specific
projects or vendors ?

Thanks!

Paulo