Hi,

I would like to change that sentence in the description:
          You meant to prepare the data to display in a real programming
language, like issue database queries and do business calculations, and then
the template displays that already prepared data.

What do you think of:
A general programming language is used to prepare the data, issue database
queries and do business calculations. Then the Apache FreeMarker template
engine displays that prepared data using templates.

Cheers,
— Denis.