The very next steps should be:
1) run a vote in this list to make sure the community is happy to graduate;
see "Community Graduation Vote" [*]
2) when the vote #1 starts, send an email to the Incubator general list to
inform them that the vote is running
I suggest to perform them now.

Then the next steps will be (assuming the vote has passed):
3) prepare the graduation proposal; see "Preparing a Charter" [**]
4) send the proposal to the Incubator general list for review before the
vote
5) start the graduation vote in the Incubator general list; see "The
Recommendation Vote" [***]

Then (if the recommendation vote will be successful) we will submit the
resolution to the Board.

Regards,

Jacopo

[*]