I would recommend not mentioning jVSD at all in the Geode 1.0 docs. Right
now it's just a Jira ticket and feature branch. I think the docs should
only cover what's in Geode 1.0.

If there's some doc or wiki page about proposed future features or features
currently looking for contributors/developers, then that would probably be
an appropriate place to mention jVSD.

Thanks,
Kirk