Process for handling Experimental docs is still being hammered out. Common
element among working scenarios is isolation from the body of the User
Guide proper, so I'll remove the JVSD component from the User Guide's Tools
and Modules section.
Could go on the Wiki, could go in an appendix. We'll see what emerges.
Any favorites among the readers of this thread?
Silence = "Docs group gets to pick"