+1 on the move (non-binding). Quick question though, what is going to happen to the session api that was added to trunk?

I ask because I'm about to submit a jira and patch that depends on these api's.

Thanks,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - http://myfaces.apache.org
Cayenne - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html