From: Daniel.Sun <sun...@apache.org>
Sent: 12 April 2018 18:22:39
To: d...@groovy.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Compiler bug

Please try Groovy 2.4.15.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

This message and its attachment(s) are intended for the addressee(s) only and
should not be read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or relied upon by any person
other than the intended addressee(s) without the permission of the sender. If
you are not the intended addressee you must not take any action based on this
message and its attachment(s) nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please
respond to the sender and ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are
deleted.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are
scanned for viruses or other defects. Edinburgh Napier University does not
accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this message or
its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email
is not a secure medium. Emails entering Edinburgh Napier University's system
are subject to routine monitoring and filtering by Edinburgh Napier University.

Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish charity. Registration
number SC018373