Hi,

I have run the tests again several times (at least 3).

I alternated between compiling with Groovy.2.4.10 and Groovy2.4.15

With 2.4.10 the module compiled without fail and the code highlighted before
worked as expected.

With 2.4.15 the module produced the same error as first reported and that
included following mg's advice and doing several 'build's of the module but it
failed every time in the same way.

I guess the thing to do is download the intermediate version to find out where
there was a change 2.4.n and 2.4.n+1 to see where the change of version causes
a problem.

I will now start that exercise.

Jon

Professor Jon Kerridge