Hi Mentors,

Can we get some guidance from you all?

Specifically in what the three  most important issues to address in the
move towards graduation are.

I don’t know of any issues at this time that PMC needs to be aware other
than we are most likely running behind on the submission of this report.

Ning,

Thanks for your help.  I’ll check out the google doc and see what else I
can think of.

The link to the google doc is below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0tHdolQ-Hfl5an1PXtrdSeL8posGfOPETk56pIk-KA/edit

--