On Monday 03 September 2001 03:32, Gomez Henri wrote:

> You're right, now the gzip code in included in mod_gzip.c
> and didn't rely anymore on the zlib external lib. And I
> didn't even noticed :(
> Question, when did you included the gzip code in mod_gzip ?
> I remember I've to add -lz -lm when compiling in early age of
> mod-gzip....

> May be APR team could use you code to make it available to
> others modules or apps :!!!

No.  APR-util has already become too much of a kitchen sink.  There is
no reason to include compression in APR or APR-util.  If you want to have
a compression library, then create a compression library.  Do not try to
put it into another library.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]