On 07/06/2017 08:25 PM, Helmut K. C. Tessarek wrote:
On 2017-07-06 14:54, Jacob Champion wrote:
It probably makes sense to work on a nonblocking architecture for
proxied responses in general.

I'm not familiar with that particular code, but would be interested in
looking into it. Does anybody volunteer as a mentor?

I'm probably not the person you're looking for; I don't know the mod_proxy code very well. You may find that my root cause analysis is completely incorrect. But, if you'd like to bounce ideas off me, go for it. (As Luca already knows, I can be a little sporadic when it comes to this sort of thing. Fair warning! :) )

#httpd-dev on Freenode is also a place -- very quiet, usually, but I try to be there when I can.

--Jacob