On 2017-07-07 17:50, Jacob Champion wrote:
> I'm probably not the person you're looking for; I don't know the
> mod_proxy code very well. You may find that my root cause analysis is
> completely incorrect. But, if you'd like to bounce ideas off me, go
> for it. (As Luca already knows, I can be a little sporadic when it
> comes to this sort of thing. Fair warning! :) )

I'm gonna have a look at the mod_proxy and mod_proxy_fcgi code. Who
wrote the code in the first place? Maybe I can bug that person with my
questions. ;-)
Let's see, maybe I'm totally out of my depth anyway. Sometimes it's very
hard to chime in, when you haven't been there from the beginning.

> #httpd-dev on Freenode is also a place -- very quiet, usually, but I
> try to be there when I can.

Yea, not a fan of irc. I always find it very frustrating. Asking
something, waiting forever, not getting any answers. I'm more into IM.
I've noticed that people on IM are more responsive, since they really
seem to be online when the status says they are online.
Anyway, I don't think that real time chat is necessary, at least not
right away.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek
lookup https://sks-keyservers.net/i for KeyID 0xC11F128D