Github user afs commented on the issue:
    Do you have any changes other than those I picked up with the merge?
    If not, the simple way is to work from http_op_3 which I can do - it
includes all your commits on this PR (unlike http_op_2 where I didn't do the
merge cleanly so I got the changes but lost the commit structure).

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.