Github user afs commented on the issue:
    (going off pull/151.diff, which isn't always perfect):
    There is still a global server created in fuseki1/ServerTest by:
        static { allocServer() ; }
    I don't know why that has been enabled. I have now completely removed it
from the code - see a latest state of http_op_3.
    I can't see what code state you're working from. Could you push what you
    There were more tidying up left over than I expected - I may have not
committed the right set though a visual check didn't suggest any problems.
    What you see is a symptom of the old and new server being around at the
same time. I believe that the pooling client can cause old server to hang
around because, as it is localhost, the pool has open TCP connections.  That's
why `ServerCtl.setPoolingHttpClient` closes down the pool with explicit

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.