Hi Rafaella,

Sorry but I was attending the IRC meeting for only 30 min. and I
couldn't follow the first discussion on Pootle ;)

On 9/26/07, Rafaella Braconi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Kazunari, you need to tell me if you are going to translate the whole
> update or only a certain volume/wordcount.
To tell the truth the number of translators Japanese Community has
organized so far is one.  It's me.
I will take 700wordsGUIsdf and 1000wordsHELPsdf out of
9000wordsHELPsdf to Japanese Community.

We have one month for translation, right? (Translation start date:
September 27th, Translation delivery date: October 29th at noon CEST)
Can we increase the volume/wordcount later between today and Oct. 29?

Thanks,
khirano