On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:18:49AM -0400, Neal Gompa wrote:
> Fedora didn't shut down its users@ list when it deployed
> discussions.fp.o. And adoption of Discourse in Fedora hasn't been very
> high outside of the Silverblue/CoreOS bubble.

For what it's worth, the Fedora instance is hosted (by Discourse). We'd be
happy to have OKD have a category there, if you want to do that rather than
standing up a whole new one. (Either as an experiment or a permanent home.)

I think this is complementary to Stack Exchange, which is very focused on
specific question-and-answer exchanges and actively discourages discussion.

--
Matthew Miller            mat...@mattdm.org             <http://mattdm.org/>
Fedora Project Leader  mat...@fedoraproject.org  <http://fedoraproject.org/>