Sounds good.  Thank you!

From: Ishan Chattopadhyaya [mailto:ichattopadhy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 5:25 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: 6.6.2 Release

> Any chance we could get SOLR-11450 in?  I understand if the answer is no. 😊
Currently, I want to have this release out as soon as possible so as to
mitigate the risk exposure of the security vulnerability. Since this is not
committed yet, I'd vote for leaving this out and possibly having it included in
a later release, if needed.
+1 to SOLR-11297.

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 2:32 AM, David Smiley
<david.w.smi...@gmail.com<mailto:david.w.smi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Suggested criteria for bug-fix release issues:
* fixes a bug :-)     and doesn't harm backwards-compatibility in the process
* helps users upgrade to later versions
* documentation

+1 to SOLR-11297

I'm not sure on SOLR-11450.  Seems it might introduce a back-compat issue?

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 4:40 PM Erick Erickson
<erickerick...@gmail.com<mailto:erickerick...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I'd also like to get SOLR-11297 in if there are no objections. Ditto if the
answer is no....

It's quite a safe fix though.

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 1:26 PM, Allison, Timothy B.
<talli...@mitre.org<mailto:talli...@mitre.org>> wrote:
Any chance we could get SOLR-11450 in?  I understand if the answer is no. 😊

Thank you!