Hi Jason,

Txs 4 the answers.

Changing the package names would of course require some more work on both
sides, but at the end it might even be better for the long run. For example
using the sonatype name in a package might later cause your company
troubles/discussions with Trademarks and stuff.

Otoh it would require us to go through maven-core and all plugins to change
imports. So either way is ok, but we need to know the direction.

LieGrue,
strub