I am ok with just notes and no recording.

On December 13, 2017 at 04:37:20, Simon Elliston Ball (
si...@simonellistonball.com) wrote:

Good points Larry, we would need to get consent from everyone on the call
to record to properly comply with regulations in some countries. We would
definitely need someone to step up as note taker.

Something else to think about is intended audience. Previously we’ve had
meeting like this which have been very detailed Dev@ focussed (which is a
great thing) but have rather alienated participants in User@ land. We need
to make it clear what level we’re talking about to be inclusive.

Simon