Chris,

The document (template) was just a guide and not everything in it is
necessary to make a good nomination. Just having links to accepted PRs and
optionally pointers to any additional supporting material is all that is
needed. We can simplify the template if that serves to make this easy. The
general requirements are outlined in the wiki.

Thanks
Madan