From: Eric Bresie <ebre...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 10:20 AM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re: Status of converting icons to SVG

Was just looking around and saw this link [1]. Seems to favor Inkscape but
there may also be ways to leverage gimp (another popular graphics tool - not
specifically vector based but has some abilities to export with a little work).

[1] https://askubuntu.com/questions/301540/export-image-as-svg-in-gimp

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com