Very interesting, Michael's work actually made me realize that we should
think about the name differently.

Given our discussion in another thread about breaking down the repositories
into multiple chunks (http://markmail.org/message/bjvqu23ofwzuk57y) I think
we should consider multiple names for multiple purposes.

Maybe this thread started a little bit early because we did not yet decide
on how to break the code. But if we break the code similar to the way it
was discussed in the above thread, then maybe we should have multiple names:

layer 1: The Apache OFBiz Enterprise Automation Framework
layer 2: The Apache OFBiz Data Model And Service Library
layer 3: The Apache OFBiz ERP Application
layer 4: The Apache OFBiz Plugins