The "Apache OFBiz" ERP suite

I prefer ERP because this is what most people are familiar with.
Enterprise automation framework might be a better description, but in
the end, it's about selling...

Christian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Geisert

ISU GmbH * Bussardweg 4 * 76356 Weingarten * Germany
Tel. 07243/7189838 * Fax 07243/7189839
www.isu-gmbh.de * christian.geis...@isu-gmbh.de

Geschäftsführerin: Renate Glasenapp
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 106505