On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
wrote:

> I don't like the term ERP because is so reduced term for OFBiz dans all
> product that can register a task for a party and a product is an ERP
>
> I prefer "Apache OFBiz enterprise automation framework"
>
> The term ERP or Business suite will come with the plugin addition to the
> OFBiz core.
>
> Nicolas

I also like the shorter ones:

The "Apache OFBiz" enterprise framework
The "Apache OFBiz" enterprise suite (which is similar to the one proposed
by Gavin, that I also like, that has the word "business" instead on
"enterprise")
My concern with the word ERP is that it is an acronym and ends up being too
close to the word OFBiz, which is also some sort of acronym, and the
concatenated string may look confusing: "Apache OFBiz ERP".
Another concern with the name "enterprise framework" is that, when/if we
will release a separate product containing only the OFBiz framework, this
name would be confusing: in fact my preference is to allocate "framework"
for that product (if we will ever release it).

Anyway, great proposals so far... I hope the brainstorming will continue!
Any volunteer to list *all* the ideas to a Confluence page (maybe even with
relevant comments from this thread behind each proposal)?