I prefer "Business" to "ERP" or "Enterprise" but I'm not sure about the
repeating syllables involved in saying "Apache OFBiz Business {thing}".
The biz biz doesn't flow well so I'm inclined to fall back to "Enterprise".

Another adjective to consider over "framework" might be "platform".

The framework could be marketed as:
The Apache OFBiz Enterprise Platform
with the "core" applications being:
The Apache OFBiz Core Application Suite