Hi.

Now that our wiki (mwiki) runs smoothly and performs quite well, it is
slowly time to take a look at our other services.

In order to determine what should/can be done, I need some figures.

Can anybody help me with traffic figures for
   wiki.o.o, forum.o.o (total for the vm not per language) and www.o.o

Does end-users download directly from www.o.o or from a secondary site ?

I need the following numbers (if possible):
   - daily number of clicks (average)
   - peak number of clicks within a short period like 1 hour

I would like to tune at least forum before we release 4.0 to prepare for a
higher load. Tuning of www depend on a discussion with infra, because it is
a shared service.

Translate-vm also needs tunings, but that is in progress, and infra has
been very kind and prepared an extra vm, so we/I install/tune without
affecting the active system.

thx in advance for figures.
rgds
jan I.