On 11.06.2013 13:22, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischm...@gmail.com]
1.
Can you please still give an example of normal controls?
(Buttons, combo boxes,
...)
the SDK contains examples how to use UNO awt controls
Is not really you serious ;-)

My problem is *not* control itself but a concrete example of the sidebar with
controls. Or is there a Such in the SDK already?

bridge is not the correct term here but anyway.
And what is the correct term, i think UNO-service.

For example, in Munich, I have certainly worked with SimpleConfig
(http://www.wollmux.net/wiki/SimpleConfig) and this is technically a (in my
words,
new or user-defined) UNO-service.

I tried to download this extension but the link on the Wiki page to the source code download page is broken. After searching and finding it I discovered that you have to register to be allowed to download it. I am not willing to do that. Therefore I do not know how the service(s) in SimpleConfig are implemented or which language is used to do that.

-Andre

But it would
definitely a good enhancement.
Yes, I think so too.