2013/7/24 Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org>

> I would like to see a blog entry tutorial demonstrating the
> installation of OpenOffice on the 4 major distros and also Win and
> OSX.
>
> This would be helpful to the community I think.

Blog posts are forgotten in a matter of days, so unless there are clear
links elsewhere pointing to it a blog post will not help. But there is no
need for a blog post either: there is an official installation guide linked
directly from the download page, and on the forums there are several
install guides.

Perhaps we can think about ways to make the information more visible, but
it is already there.

Regards
Ricardo