On 21/08/14 09:24, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 21.08.2014 01:06, Kay Schenk wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:56 AM, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> Website into production on Thursday, 8/21, 12:00A UTC. New links are not
>> active yet, but I know they will be soon. :)
>>

> It looks like as if the new download is already been published and active.
>
> Intention or accident?

it doesn't really matter ;-) Well the links becomes active a little bit
to early because the staging bit was still set. Herbert removed it in
the morning.

We haven't clearly communicated the exact time but the announcement mail
was always first. But anyway I don't think it is a big thing. I will
prepare the mail and send it out asap...

Juergen