We could reduce private traffic if we discussed the policy for trademarks in
public. The community can help write a clear policy statement with real and
fictional examples. This would serve the community by reducing private
inquiries to unusual cases not previously considered or unclearly explained.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone