[orcmid]

Yes.  It might be necessary to do triage - choose highly-vulnerable platforms,
common languages, etc.

And, if we are talking about an unpatched vulnerability with an exploit in the
wild, I don't think the ASF Board will be sympathetic to our reticence.

I agree that we do need to do fire drills simply to be able to respond when an
emergency arises.

 - Dennis