Am 10/20/2016 02:48 AM, schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
Also what happened to 4.2.0-dev in the "Latest confirmation in:"  field?

do we want to have dev-builds in this field? These builds are changing day for day when using the install files from the build bots.

IMHO it doesn't make sense to be able to choose them as we then need to ask everytime: Which x.y.z-dev version has been used?

My 2 ct.

Marcus

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Keith N. McKenna<keith.mcke...@comcast.net