Am 10/15/2016 10:44 AM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:

On 10/15/2016 1:43 AM, Marcus wrote:
Am 10/14/2016 12:11 AM, schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Marcus wrote:
Am 10/13/2016 09:34 PM, schrieb Keith N. McKenna:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/How+to+Cook+a+Release

You just need to add some text. Don't care about formatting or
order. We
will do this later when everything (hopefully ;-) ) is there.

Hey, it's a great idea when you would coordinate the creation of this
cookbook. Then you learn more about the whole process, can add
opinions
from your point of view, etc.

What do you think?
Great. Thanks Marcus.

just to let you know:
I've added a lot of stuff and added also some structure and formatting.
But just to not loose the overview. ;-)

Of course this doesn't mean that this structure has to be used. We are
still free to change where it is necessary or looks better.

I'm doing a little editing right now, and it looks good to me at least
as an interim structure.

great, for the moment I'm done.

Marcus