Hi,

  My name is Suhail and I have some suggestions for OpenOffice community.

OpenOffice is very popular and it attracts large number of downloads. My
suggestion is that Apache software foundation should talk to the document
foundation and ask them to merge their foundation with Apache software
foundation because Apache is world's biggest open source software foundation
and if the document foundation joins Apache then we can have one product
(OpenOffice). The ASF has many popular open source software products like
hadoop, tomcat, OpenOffice etc. It will be good for both ASF and the document
foundation to work together.

Suhail Ansari