> From: suhail ansari [mailto:iamsuhailans...@outlook.com]

>   My name is Suhail and I have some suggestions for
> OpenOffice community.
>
> OpenOffice is very popular and it attracts large number of
> downloads. My suggestion is that Apache software foundation
> should talk to the document foundation and ask them to merge
> their foundation with Apache software foundation because

-1

The original does not have to speak with the fork.
I will never forget how often LO members of OO have spoken badly.

> Apache is world's biggest open source software foundation and
> if the document foundation joins Apache then we can have one
> product (OpenOffice).

-1

I am only a committer, but I will never agree. If the TDF join the ASF I will
leave the ASF.

> It
> will be good for both ASF and the document foundation to work
> together.

But not good for the quality of the product OpenOffice. We can see at LO every
day
what is the hurried development for the quality.

Greetings,
Jörg