> > We had a discussion about special small update versions for Windows,
> > some time ago.
>
> We had experimented with patches some years ago, but never released them
> officially.

That would be a great evolution for AOO (LO has finally added that feature in
version 6). In fact saving people from downloading a full installer would be
useful on all OSes...

Another relevant change under Windows would be to get rid of the unpacking step
that leaves an installation folder on the desktop (or manage to get the
installer to delete the installation folder as the last step)