Am 31.12.20 um 12:30 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Kovacs [mailto:pe...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 11:51 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: My last advance notice regarding Big Sur (was:
What we should do now)

This is not how things are done. I read your mail as
blackmail and toxic.

Then you are reading my email completly wrong, because it follows the exact
opposite path.

I have meticulously adhered to the applicable rules, even in a situation where Mathias,
for example, found it rather annoying - because it seemed obvious to me that the reaction
of Mathias to the objection of "Bidouille" also wanted to express that this
objection actually has no substance.

WHAT I currently announce is no further than what anyone here, even without
announcement of anytime can do and does, because I have never experienced that
someone asks before when editing the release notes (even _after_ the release)
and also I know no rule so requires something.

correcting typos or adding new translations has no a big impact as your addition would have.

Marcus