Am 31.12.20 um 11:50 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
This is not how things are done. I read your mail as blackmail and toxic. Just
don't do such stuff. Actions like this puts the feeling on myself that I should
do something, because otherwise something 'wrong' will happen. I would rather
let you edit the page instead of giving you the power to command what I do. One
can be fixed the other is much harder to fix.
Your threat is not ment as this I am sure, but this is the message you provide.

100% ACK

Have you concidered that there are reasons why the block post has not been
posted to announcement?
So I do not understand your mail. We have a draft, which is at 90% ready. Maybe
100%. That needs to be clarified. You have helped the announcement to be made.
So it is not correct that nothing had happened.
Maybe it was not to your expectations, but we did act on a conscent plan.

So I will not post the announcement until 3rd Jan, due to Jörgs demands. If
someone else does it it is fine for me.

Maybe I've not every information about the problem and how the users are affected. But I don't feel that something is really burning, so we need to put it out immideatelly.

At the moment Christmas is over and the year end is near. At least for me no normal days were I can do everything in every minute.

Please understand that the things take some (more ?) time in these days.

Thanks

Marcus

Am 31. Dezember 2020 11:06:37 MEZ schrieb "Jörg Schmidt"