Hello Jörg,

This is not how things are done. I read your mail as blackmail and toxic. Just
don't do such stuff. Actions like this puts the feeling on myself that I should
do something, because otherwise something 'wrong' will happen. I would rather
let you edit the page instead of giving you the power to command what I do. One
can be fixed the other is much harder to fix.
Your threat is not ment as this I am sure, but this is the message you provide.
Have you concidered that there are reasons why the block post has not been
posted to announcement?
So I do not understand your mail. We have a draft, which is at 90% ready. Maybe
100%. That needs to be clarified. You have helped the announcement to be made.
So it is not correct that nothing had happened.
Maybe it was not to your expectations, but we did act on a conscent plan.

So I will not post the announcement until 3rd Jan, due to Jörgs demands. If
someone else does it it is fine for me.

All the best
peter