> this is very interesting. Would you be willing to share your code?

That's why I asked. 8-) I'm tired of maintaining the patches separately.

Let me see how much work it would be to refit to the current source tree and
chop out some of the more aggressive bits (or move the per-node cache to
/var/otrs or something that's supposed to be node-local and always build the
local piece from the database on startup). Also no point in giving you stuff
that applies to early 3.x tree.

> Making OTRS better cluster-able is definitely a goal for us.

Yay.